Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Wrap Up!

Last week was a busy one for us. The herd had VBS from 5:30-8:30 every night. They even took toddlers (score!) so I had some much needed free time. Every Tuesday Harmony and/or Ian have play therapy with someone from Easter Seals Blake Foundation. Every week Terri comes in to hang out with us brings an age appropriate project for the kids that helps work on their goals. This week it was Harmony's turn and she got to go around the house seeing what would stick to her paper. As you can see he was super proud. 
(Clockwise from top left: Hamony's play therapy project, 3 of the 4 at VBS, a super cool bridge here in Yuma, the herd enjoying the waterslide on the first day of summer, and Ian's "cooking" with the cat food.)

I put up the waterslide for the first day of summer and the kids loved it. Unfortunately it ended up with a huge rip so it can't be played with again until I fix it. It has lasted 3 very hot summers so I am not super surprised that it happened. 

The last picture on the college is what I walk into at least once a day. Ian loves mixing the water with the cat food. At least this time he put the food in the water instead of the other way around. 

And finally here is what I made this week
(Clockwise from top left: rag wreath for a friend, 5 minute burlap wreath for myself, vinyl quote for my bathtub, set of hurts for a friend to announce her pregnancy, string art from the craft class, and decal with a towel hanger for the kids bathroom) 

I hope your week was as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment