Monday, March 11, 2013

Cleaning and the Dentist

This past weekend and today has been full of cleaning. While my house is good sized it is always cluttered and messy. Part of that is because we have 4 kids 6 and under and the other part is because of how much stuff we have accumulated. Since my allergies are trying to kill me if I venture outside I have been staying inside and going through everything. Yesterday I went through my half of our closet. I seriously haven't cleaned it in over a year. When I was done not only can you walk from one end to the other but from side to side. I ended up pulling out 5 totes of items that will be going in the garage sale this weekend. It was really hard to go through some of the stuff since it included my maternity clothes and the baby blankets (they are stored on the top shelf). While I know that having another baby would be very detrimental to me physically it doesn't make it any easier to say goodbye to that part of my life.
 
Today I worked on my workroom. I am not selling anything from it in the garage sale but it was time to work on it. Aside from posting a picture on Instagram I don't think I have ever posted a photo of my workspace before...and I am not going to tonight since Blogger is being picky.
 
I was going to share about an awesome new dentist in town but since I can't upload any photos I am going to say goodnight and do some designing.


No comments:

Post a Comment