Monday, February 18, 2013

Hi! Since this is my first post I thought I would give you a little information about myself.
 
*I am the mother of 4 kids, I have 2 girls (K & H) and 2 boys (J & I). The oldest is 6 and the youngest is 18 months.
 
*I have been married to G since 10.29.05
 
*I am the youngest of 3. My brother and sister are twins.
 
*I live in Southwest Arizona, but am orignally from Northern California.
 
*I am 29 years old.
 
*I am a work at home mom. I own HG Vinyl & Sign. It is a custom decor and sign company. I also do logo shirts and window decals for local businesses.
 
*I have been told that I have ADCD (Attention deficit CLEANING disorder).
 
*I recently completed almost 100 hours of intense leadership training. I am VERY proud of the fact that I did it. It took me almost 3 years to complete the classes.
 
*I LOVE to craft.
 
*I HATE to clean.
 
*It has taken me several years to make the step to start a blog.
 
 
 
The primary purpose of this blog is to keep me on track with some of the goals that I set during my leadership training. I will be posting a minimum of 3 times a week.
 
*Me Mondays: A look at my home and life. I will be showing you what I am working on for myself and as gifts.
 
*Working Wednesdays: This day will be all about what is going on in the workroom. I will either give you sneak peeks at new items or show you how to make something with the materials that I carry.
 
*Fan Friday: This day is all about YOU! It will be a mix up of free printables, tutorials based on your requests, and spotlights on customer orders. I would love to hear what you would like to see.
 

1 comment: