Monday, May 6, 2013

Happy 1st Birthday!

Wow! I can't believe that it has been a month since I last blogged. For those of you who are still reading I have a great raffle going on in celebration of my business' 1st birthday. The prize is this awesome 12"x24" canvas in the color of your choice.
 
It has been a very busy month. I am still having health issues that are getting worked out. I have also been buried under a wave of orders for some local business. I am defiantly not complaining it is great to be busy and I LOVE what I do. Since it has been so long I will just leave you with some pictures of what has been going on around here besides work.
 
Date Night with the BFF 
 Jack and I waiting for my "date" to arrive.
 My BFF and I at Red Lobster before the show.
Where we ended up... the show was hilarious and Erica even went onstage to sing.
 
Katrina's 1st dental procedure.
 She did amazing and didn't even care that I had to go into the waiting room with the little kids. I love the kid's dentist.
 Happy Face... she pushed me out of the way after this picture was taken so that she could watch the movie on the ceiling.
 The office has the same movie playing in all of the rooms so that the kids don't get upset when their name is called.

Fair Time



 This cracked me up. The older 2 were just as happy climbing the bleachers as they were riding the rides.

 I want him.

 Ian does not appreciate being told no.

 Harmony has figured out how to take self pictures on my phone. Here are 2 of the over 300 currently on there.

The girls from my church got together for a craft exchange.
This little cutie and his twin joined us.

 The pile of gifts. I ended up with a really cute necklace that I have yet to wear.

Allergy testing for me.
 The result is that I am allergic to everything.

Ian vs. the chicken


 The chicken won. Ian was not happy to have the chicken say hi to his toes. He cried for a whole two seconds and then went back to playing with his sister. Now when you ask Ian if he wants to say hi to the chickens he waves from afar.

 The first waterslide of the season.

 I really want this for Mother's Day.

 
 Our first harvest this year.

 Jack wants this chair for his birthday. I told him that he would have to get rid of his bed to make it fit in his room and he told me that he would sleep in it. I love that kid.

Well that is all for now... see you next time! I promise that it won't be another month.

1 comment:

  1. I love all those pics! I really enjoy the kiddos and finding their tickle spots. Thank you for letting me be a part of their lives.

    ReplyDelete