Tuesday, October 1, 2013

{Day 1} Lists

...just a reminder. I am linking up with The Nester for her 31 Days challenge.
 
I was having a hard time knowing what to write about for {Day 1}. The problem was that I started and completed several orders for the day and checked of several items from my to do list. Yet, nothing seemed worthy of kicking off this challenge. I then realized that I needed to come up with some kind of idea list of what I hoped to complete in the next 31 days.  

So here is my list. It has 30 items on it that I have either started and left uncompleted or ideas of things that I want to do.
 
So maybe today was not exactly what I had in mind when I woke up this morning, but at least I completed something. I am ending {Day 1} with a guide line for the next 30 days and a completed blog post.
 
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment