Thursday, October 3, 2013

{Day 3} Wreath


...just a reminder. I am linking up with The Nester for her 31 Days challenge. If you would like to start at the beginning you can read THIS post here.

Today was one of those days where my calander was empty when I woke up and it ended up being full. Ian and I made a Target run in the morning and then headed out to fix one of the soda machines we have at a local business. In the span of 10 minutes I received 4 calls complaining that the machine didn't work. Once we got there I was surrounded by annoyed thirsty customers. It was a quick fix and then we were on our way to Wal-Mart since I forgot to get diapers and wipes (which was the whole point of the Target trip). I proceeded to spend the rest of my day working with a customer on rebranding her photography business. I can't wait to get it all done and show you what we have come up with. It is clean and simple and absolutely perfect for her.
 
Tonight I ran over to another wonderful customer's house to finish up her car decal and chit chat. She is supposed to send me a picture of it in the morning so that I can share it with you all. Allison is not only a customer but a new friend. She owns Stylish Gals Boutique and is just starting up her Lia Sophia Jewelry business. She is having her first party on Saturday and I can't wait to mix and match the jewelry with the clothes.
 
It wasn't until I put the kids to bed and went over my to do list for tomorrow that I realized that I hadn't blogged or done anything to blog about. Luckily, I have projects all over to work on. I grabbed the closest bag to me and got to work.
(Excuse the bad picture, it is 10pm and my house is DARK)
 
 Katrina had asked for a Halloween themed Peeps wreath for her door and this is what I came up with. It literally took me less then 10 minutes to make. I obviously not a wreath maker but I know she is going to love it and I can at least say that I completed something today. That is one less project cluttering up my office.
 
 
-Lindsay


No comments:

Post a Comment