Thursday, October 10, 2013

(Days 8,9,10} Catch Up

...just a reminder. I am linking up with The Nester for her 31 Days challenge. If you would like to start at the beginning you can read THIS post here.

Sorry for the delay in posting. I woke up on Tuesday not feeling well and then my vinyl machine broke so I could not do any of the projects that I had planned. I had a very important order that was due at 5 pm on Tuesday and I had to let them know that I could not make the deadline. This was really difficult for me to take because it was for a customer who had just come back to me from using a competitor. I was determined that they would find no fault with my work. After dealing with that all of my drive went out the window and I stayed up until 1:30am watching the last 3 weeks worth of episodes of Dads, Mom, and The Big Bang Theory on On Demand.

Wednesday was a much more productive day. I got my machine working and was able to complete the banner. YAY!
This is a customer provided photo on the banner up. I am in LOVE with those pumpkins. It is a 2 sided banner which is why you can see wording peeking through the back.
 
I do have a couple of things that I want your opinions on.
 Ignore the horrible lighting in both of these pictures I just took them (at 8:15pm) with my phone. In this first one I can't decide if I want to leave that "Family" picture sign up or move it. I hung it there originally to take product photos. What are your thoughts?

This is as close as I get to having a mantel in my house. This wall is the first thing you see when you walk in my front door. I added those giant burlap flowers to the wreath and can't decide if I want to add a banner going across. It would have to be removable since the wreath is staying up year round. I also need to figure out what to put in the empty scrapbook page holder.
 
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment