Sunday, October 6, 2013

{Day 6} Kids crafts, Signs, and Laundry

...just a reminder. I am linking up with The Nester for her 31 Days challenge. If you would like to start at the beginning you can read THIS post here.

Before I get into what I completed today I just had to share these pictures of Katrina and Jack. When they saw me working they asked if they could make something of their own. Actually, they were just completing projects that they needed to do.
Working hard. I love that both of them have their eyes closed.

 Jack is so proud of his pumpkin. It is actually weekend homework for his Kinder class.

Katrina made this for Gary's office.
 
And know for what I have done...
 
 I actually made this sign for an online auction and didn't like how it turned out, so I kept it for Jack's room. The original version had longer pieces of ribbon between the letters. I like it much better now and Jack loves it!

I posted this sign on Instagram last week and finally finished it today. I had to add the wire to the back and take product photos. I did both and have the listing ready to go live after I finish this blog. Gary is thrilled that I finally hung up pictures.

For this sign I have had the wood painted for almost a month and just didn't know what I wanted on it. It is currently hanging in my laundry room as I test out the construction of it. I purposely made the letters super distressed but haven't decided if I am going to keep them that way when I list it on Etsy.
 
As the post title says, laundry was included in the day's activity. I didn't get it done but I have made a dent in it. I am having a Lia Sophia party here this weekend so it will have to get done.
 
-Lindsay

1 comment: