Friday, October 4, 2013

{Day 4} Conference Packets


...just a reminder. I am linking up with The Nester for her 31 Days challenge. If you would like to start at the beginning you can read THIS post here.
 
Tomorrow starts my church's twice yearly general conference. Since there are 2 sessions on Saturday and Sunday I needed something to keep the kids (and me!) interested in the talks. Being able to watch it live from the comfort of our home is awesome it has it's downsides. It is so much easier to be reverent and pay attention when you within the walls of a church building. Luckily, we have a wonderful resource in Sugardoodle. While browsing around there a few days ago I saw some great conference packets for both kids and adults.
This is the packet that I printed for Katrina and Jack. It is geared towards kids ages 5 and up. The creator suggested printing it on cardstock but since my kids have never actually watched conference (we are converts), I didn't want to waste the cardstock if they weren't going to do them. I have some plain clipboards from the Dollar Store that I put them on and then used some washi tape liven them up.
This is the one that I chose for myself. It is also on a clipboard for easy access and note taking.
 
I am very pleased that I completed this task. I have high hopes that the kids and I will get a lot out of the talks.
 
 
-Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment